Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's just the second day and I thought things wud rather be smoother at the beginning. Didnt u ask me this, wad if u fall in luv wif some1 when u got into uni? Right after I left, u asked me how u shud tell your parents bout tis? I think u might as well save the trouble. I didnt know u cud even visualize being wif some1 else when u're...
Just that one sentence, made me realize maybe u're just bored, maybe things wud be better for u when u get into uni. More friends around u and maybe there're plenty of chance to know more guys, isnt it? :)
If tht's how u see and treat this matter den maybe we shud just ... It's just a matter of time? Is tht your theory sigh~

Practice went well today, picked up really fast also.
Glad to see Mr ma after so long though mood's alrdy been affected :)
This will be my last official and grand concert, hope at least my church members will be there :)

No comments: